Wednesday 19 March 2014

Close up by Kate Forster



Reviewed by Desere

This was one of the best mystery set in Hollywood books  ever!! The book centered around three main characters, each have their own set of issues and goals to try and meet.

And along the way they learn about life and just what it is they are really in need for instead of what they really want.

The author let it all really flow very nicely and there was never a moment that anything felt dragged out or like I wanted to yell at the author to get to the point already.

I have found that some reads in this genre feels like it takes too long to bring into focus the secret and this just causes me to get board and I want to skip to the end to just get it over with, so not the case with this book.

The journey of all characters was captivating and the author dropped just enough revealing information along the way to keep me on the edge of my seat and wanting more.

And best of all the book had loads of humor that had me holding onto my seat so not to fall off from all the laughing.

A truly stunning look into the lives of characters each so focused on what they want to happen in life, and how they listen to their hearts and finally realize what it is they truly need.

I highly recommend this read for all readers. It had the glitz and glam of Hollywood, the romance that makes you go weak at the knees, the characters that crawl into your heart and the totally WOW factor that brings it all together.

5/5 star review
" Close up means letting the world see the real you"