Sunday 28 August 2022

The Hollyday Spirit

 The Hollyday Spirit

A Dandelion Ponds Mystery #2

Beth Prentice




Reviewed by Helen


This is another fantastic story in this series it is fun, heartwarming and a page turner. I loved being back in Dandelion Ponds with Daisy, such a fun and lovable person who is caught between our world and the spirit world and Charlie what a guy, what a hero he is and him and Daisy make a fabulous investigating couple, if you haven’t met them yet, then you should and have lots of fun along the way.

It is Christmas time and Daisy and Charlie are investigating a murder, and the main suspect is Santa and with so many around at this time of the year it is not going to be easy. There are a few twists and turns in this one, which kept me guessing and on my toes as the story moved along.
Beth Prentice has penned another magical story with characters that are spirits and are the most lovable people, this is an easy and quick read that is sure to make any reader smile, and it certainly did me there are some very heartwarming bits in this one and lots of laughs. I do look forward to more in this series, The Ghost Detectives are sure to help solve a lot of mysteries.

Daisy and Charlie are getting closer all the time but with Daisy being a part spirit it is difficult but I am sure they are going to work this all out and have so much fun along the way, I loved this one from start to finish and can’t highly recommend this one.

Thank you MS Prentice for my copy to read. I red this wonderful story as part of the Christmas Crackers anthology

5 stars
    August 29, 2022 by Witchy Mysteries